Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wont be at the meet.

Just went outside to go to the store and some one trashed my S2K.

They didnt steal anything but yeah lots of rain damage and the top is toasted.

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Are you serious? BULLSHIT!

Fucking Renton :sigh:

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its not a bad neighborhood, infact its a pretty high income level and all of us know each other and there has never once been an issue here.

Still havent heard back from the cops so I can file with my insurance.

The leather on the seat I think isnt going to be okay. :( The car was full of water.

·
Registered
347 Posts
holly crap dude that sucks... you should post some pics when you get a chance so we can see....

im really sorry to hear about that... thats a really nice car too...

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
Its not a bad neighborhood, infact its a pretty high income level and all of us know each other and there has never once been an issue here.

Still havent heard back from the cops so I can file with my insurance.

The leather on the seat I think isnt going to be okay. :( The car was full of water.
It's Renton dude...high rent or not...it's Rent'n ;)

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Doesnt matter a few other people were hit last night too, they lost there seats though. Had issues on the East Side too. Doesnt matter where you live really.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They didnt fuck with any other car either, not even my bike, or the boxter next door.

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Super gay mang!! Thats shitty. I still think you should come out to the meet. Im sure there are people round your area that you can ride with.

·
Registered
694 Posts
If you can get a ride... then whats the point? I would like to meet everyone from the NW section at this meet, including you.

Be there!
I see where he's coming from. I blew my turbo last week, so now it's like, why go, when you don't have your pride and joy to show off.:(

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Its not so much a matter of a ride or using one of my ghetto cars. There is ALOT going on right now so we will see.

Also they are coming to look at the car on Thursday.

I see where he's coming from. I blew my turbo last week, so now it's like, why go, when you don't have your pride and joy to show off.:(

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I might just take the truck. Depends on where I end up Friday night Truck and ride with Nathan.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts