Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
an update on my baby. tell me what you think...

when i first got her...

and now...

hope you all like her! ill upload a clip of the exhaust tone soon. super deep and throaty!

...AAAAAND the hubby promised me a pair of jspecs. yay! (and hopefully his mazdaspeed wing. wink wink)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yup.. the fog light is gonna stay in for a bit until i figure out how im gonna get my jspec fogs in the body kit. like how mici has his molded in... and as for the side markers, theyre in the space where there's mesh in the front, close to the bottom. looks sleek that way `=D

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
sexaaay!

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
those are not j specs.. they are ESPECS

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
those are not j specs.. they are ESPECS
eh?? no no. all the 3 mx6's have especs except for the silver one. right now she has angel eyes with gts covers. im getting a pair of jspecs and especs from the uk come november and shes getting the jspecs in the silver one.

* not getting the ms wing.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Nice looking car, my personal opinion is remove the mesh and fogs, but you already have a plan for the fogs :D

Looks good otherwise, and lambera I dont think that is a MS wing.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Nice looking car, my personal opinion is remove the mesh and fogs, but you already have a plan for the fogs :D

Looks good otherwise, and lambera I dont think that is a MS wing.
naah. its not a ms wing. its some spoiler that came with the car when she bought it. it was super rice but when the kit went on, it blended REALLY well with it so we kept it on. i have a real MS wing in my basement and she wants to jack it.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Dont let her, I think the MS wing is a little to square for our cars. I really like that wing on her car, I was going to do something similar before I decided on spoiler less.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
To me it looks like a 2nd gen eclipse spoiler. Nice car though!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts