Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really guys whats up with that? Do you really believe that just because your cars are rhd that us dumb Americans won't be able to understand your mechanical issues?

Sad thing here is the only brits who might respond are the one who have already integrated themselves with the site as a whole. To you guys (you know who you are) a big thumbs up :tup:

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
I agree with Mike. It bothers me constantly that we have such a great community but it is divided because of an ocean. The thing that we have in common (MX6) should be bringing us together, not causing a divide.

I understand that Brits have thin skin and they don't like how the "mericans" talk but we have many other members from around the world who have integrated with us successfully.

Are you still mad about the tea?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
That is a good point, there's only about two of them that join into the random discussions we usually have.

If you pop into the aussie forum or any of the others they have their own little click. I would think every one would be pretty happy to meet another MX6 enthusiast. Its not like we drive a car that is readily available for purchase anymore.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
No angry canadians. We are all high spirits up here in the clean air. I think you americans 6'rs are upset and unbalanced ... like if king6 built a crank shaft, .. We be gettn more than 5 grand for a beet mx6 around here. That crappy economy has got all the yanks parting out there riced out jalopys for pennys. Well fuck I guess its cause you have to start saving for health care?

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
No angry canadians. We are all high spirits up here in the clean air. I think the americans are just mad.. starting fight clubs.. because we can get more than 5 grand for a beet mx6 around here. That crappy economy has got all the yanks parting out there riced out jalopys for pennys. Well [fizzle] I guess its cause you have to start saving for health care?
Ah shut up ya Frenchie

·
Registered
284 Posts
No angry canadians. We are all high spirits up here in the clean air. I think the americans are just mad.. starting fight clubs.. because we can get more than 5 grand for a beet mx6 around here. That crappy economy has got all the yanks parting out there riced out jalopys for pennys. Well [fizzle] I guess its cause you have to start saving for health care?
lol. And we have better senses of humoUr lmao :D

·
Registered
284 Posts
What does the Tooth Fairy and a Smart American have in common?
As kids we believe both are real, but as we get older we realize both don't exist.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
No angry canadians. We are all high spirits up here in the clean air. I think you americans 6'rs are upset and unbalanced ... like if king6 built a crank shaft, .. We be gettn more than 5 grand for a beet mx6 around here. That crappy economy has got all the yanks parting out there riced out jalopys for pennys. Well [fizzle] I guess its cause you have to start saving for health care?
Call me when your dollar becomes equal to the American dollar, until then,take your "5k" mx6s and stick them up your ass.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Call me when your dollar becomes equal to the American dollar, until then,take your "5k" mx6s and stick them up your ass.
Call me when your education rate or economy equals Canada's.

Funny how we called out the Brit's and it turned into Canadians vs Americans. Hopefully breakfast, bunch, lunch, tea time, dinner and/or supper (whichever "meal" time they are in right now) ends soon and they find their away past the polo field and to this forum.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Interesting. Only 2 coloUrs and you couldn't get it right lol.

Yes, Canada is very accepting to everyone as equals, can't be said about America.

Argue it all you want but lets see how Barack Obama's term is turned out "Saviour of American" or the black guy you threw under the bus and was "President during the recession" (or maybe even depression).

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
B-rock has been under the bus since he started and he will be lucky as hell if the american people don't repeatedly back over him just to make sure they finished the job.

I'll bet the USA's navy would beat the [shizzle] out of Canada's navy. Oh wait...

I'll bet the USA's marines would beat the [shizzle] out of Canada's Marines. Oh wait...

On the bright side if there is ever a nuclear war Canada is the last place anyone is worried about blowing up. Have fun living with all the radiation-enlarged New York sewer rats. :tup:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts