Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

61 - 66 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts

the NFL beats the piss out of each other, including late hits, unsportsman like celebrating and dancing, injuring, and then having a mascot shoot t-shirts from a cannon all within that time.
You sir, are full of FAIL. No, let me correct that. NFL is full of FAIL.
Why dont you let them try a real contact ball sport like Rugby/Football?

Beating the piss out of each other, including late hits, punching, kicking, headbutting, generally [fizzle]ing each other up for 80 minutes (like NFL???) but WITHOUT armour and helmets. That aspect of NFL is just pathetic.

One of your linebackers will not last a decent scrum in a real rugby game.
If you want to see a real man, go to google images and enter "Os Du Randt" "Bismarck Du Plessis" or even "Jonah Lomu" or "Martin Johnson"

Come to think of it, all "American" sports are a sham. Only place where a "world series" consists of local teams only.

Even Canada beats the USA at Rugby fairly easily as the USA dont have real men. There, I said it. (Come to think of it, Canada's rugby team tends to not win many games but they sure win the fights within those games...)

With love from South Africa - Home of the Greatest Rugby Team on the face of the planet, the Springboks (At the moment holding the World Cup, Tri-Nations and British and Irish Lions trophies)

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
You sir, are full of FAIL. No, let me correct that. NFL is full of FAIL.
Why dont you let them try a real contact ball sport like Rugby/Football?

Beating the piss out of each other, including late hits, punching, kicking, headbutting, generally [fizzle]ing each other up for 80 minutes (like NFL???) but WITHOUT armour and helmets. That aspect of NFL is just pathetic.

One of your linebackers will not last a decent scrum in a real rugby game.
If you want to see a real man, go to google images and enter "Os Du Randt" "Bismarck Du Plessis" or even "Jonah Lomu" or "Martin Johnson"

Come to think of it, all "American" sports are a sham. Only place where a "world series" consists of local teams only.

Even Canada beats the USA at Rugby fairly easily as the USA dont have real men. There, I said it. (Come to think of it, Canada's rugby team tends to not win many games but they sure win the fights within those games...)

With love from South Africa - Home of the Greatest Rugby Team on the face of the planet, the Springboks (At the moment holding the World Cup, Tri-Nations and British and Irish Lions trophies)
that just shows you that the rest of the world are filled of fucking meatheads

·
Registered
619 Posts
The guys who play aussie rules dont wear protection (except maybe a mouthguard) which makes it a really fast payed game, cause theres nothing slowing them down. Some of the hits these guys take are hard, too.

Davaro, i'd defend the wallabies, but i really have no interest in rugby :p

·
Registered
578 Posts
that just shows you that the rest of the world are filled of [fizzle]ing REAL MEN unlike the USA that is filled with pussies
Fixed it for ya....

·
Registered
578 Posts
Oh good one :lol:

S(h)e will [fizzle] you up... apparently recent testing shows it is a hermaphrodite (spl?)

Ah well H_Type, at least you got in a decent joke for a change...

61 - 66 of 66 Posts