Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had my mx6 for about a year now, and my apperance mods were, Jamex sport spring 2.5 inch drop, 16 in katana Racing desighn wheel, carbon fiver Revelution exhaust, all front lights were hyper white, well now i am ready to go out, and do some more mods, Right now my car paint is sanded down, and i have shaved off the trunk, hey hole, and emblems, repaired all the minor door dings, and one big dent, and now iam looking to see all the choices i have for a kit, so help me find, good looking kits, and hoods,send me some links, and i would like you all to give me ideas, on the setup i should use to kit my car, i will also be usind coil overs, and the car will be sitting on 18 C2 racing harts....

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
well, there are very few kits for our cars compared to say civics and integra's. if you go to www.groundeffects.com and look around, you will see some kits. but, the problem with those kits are that they dont seem to fit right. the fiberglass will need to be formed. a big hassle.

if you do a search on the board for TC Spoilers you will find a kit that is very unique imo. that is the kit ive purchased. fits very good. also, there is a place called Spoilers ETC. that has the same Shogun kit as groundeffects.com but fits a lot better. hope this helps.

solar

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
theres the mazdaspeed kit and the style 44 kit too...

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
ahhh yes...forgot about those. thx Stage for the backup ol buddy.

solar

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
you betcha:D

that celica kit would be tight too... but coldnoodle wont tell me whats up...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts