Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i have a 95 ls. i was just wondering if there were any other girls out there with 6's...reply to me to let me know who u are! also, id love to set up a saturday night that we could ALL meet somewhere, every1 post and tell me what you think!!:)

·
Registered
375 Posts
meeting

We had a meet this Saturday, 2Fast, Ryan, Commpound, Rubstar, and myself showed up. It was pretty tight, I think Rubstar is the only girl with a 6, allthough David says hes spotted a girl in a black LS with mods done to it. Im always in for an MX6 meet, how about we have a meet this Saturday? Anyone going to Summit NHRA Import Drag Races- on September 8-9? It would be tight if we all go to it in a group. I plan on racing, if my car lets me. I'll start a new post for this. See ya.

·
Registered
64 Posts
men, i know there are more than two girls with 6's out there i've seen a bunch of them on the street but none of them with mods on the cars.
i'm down for a meeting these sat at 11pm.
i was trying to meet up with somebody 3 sat back but couldn't find them and then i had to go out of the country and just got back so lets do it now... :cool:

·
Registered
37 Posts
hey. there are more than two girls w/ sixes. actually, 2 other girls at my school have 4bangers, but they kno nothing about cars and never keep their cars looking nice, so i don't really count them. i love my six, tho. used to have psuedo exhaust, but it was obnoxiuosly loud for my taste, so rite now, i just have my system (which is so damn tite). anyways, i live near dallas. what about u 2?

brenda

·
Registered
172 Posts
i'm down with a meet this saturday night. i'll have my dashboard back from the paint shop so i get to show it off this weekend. unforunately the dash pieces aren't done yet but whatever...where you wanna meet up at?

i'll be going to baytown saturday too so i'll see ya'll there.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
if yall want next week meet at texas burgers on westheimer, its right next to laundry's seafood and a steakhouse is across the street my aim is dat boi david IM me for info

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey becca...theres 3 girls with ome mods on their 6s down in san antonio....like i replied on another one i cant seem to get able to talk with them...so if u r vere in san anton...youll see them more than likely...plus they drag alot on sundays at least 2 of the girls do...thought id let u know

·
Registered
445 Posts
there are a couple of girls ive seen here in college station with 6s, one of them had some stickers on it so she might have some mods or maybey she's just trying to be cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts