Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, Its me allworldkj. Now i know I live in NJ and shouldn't really be here but I am moving down to miami in august and jsut wanted to get a sense of how many of y'all (im practicing) live in south florida. What about florida in general?
Maybe we can start a Florida Club like the one PT (but I hate PT). I would gladly volunteer my time to head it up. I just think a southeast club is a little too broad and from what I hear u southerner's really dont consider florida part of the real south...

G

·
0 Posts
I'm up in St. Petersburg. As far as I know there's about 5 or 6 MX6's on here that are from Florida, mostly around Orlando I think.

·
Registered
781 Posts
HELLO

Well there are more than just 6 of us MX6s its just that there is only about 8 of us that are on this site all the time
There are more they just don't let there selves known on this site. Allthough they have told me they have looked around on this site.

·
Registered
583 Posts
I posted a response on the other subject too. I'm here in Tampa, and there are a ton of 6's here. There just isnt very many people in this club with the intiative to get us together. I'm willing to spend the time, but I want some other guys here in FL. to say they're in.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts