Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all around here!

At last I've registrated myself so I can learn more all about the MX-6. I'm from Germany so you shouldn't mind some mistakes I write etc.
Wow what can I say, a great site to learn all about the MX-6.
I hope I even can help someone here, too.
But now to the facts: I want to buy myself a MX-6, but I need some important tips for what I have to look for if i look around this car. Can anyone give me a hint for what I've to look for? My
626 wasn't that bad at all but I need a stronger Motor and smaller car. ;)
I'm interested in a(n?) MX-6 with the V6 Motor so what is important and what's that car worth? ;)

Thank you for now

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
hi. Ich kann ein bissen Deutsch sprechen :) . It would be a good idea to check out the european forum on the main page and the UK forum also as your european mx6 is a bit different to the American one. Also there is a good german site called www.mx6.de

Wo? Inn Deutschland Bist du? Sorry my germans a bit rusty too
:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I come from Colone.
I know this German MX6 site and I'm also registrated there but i wanted to know more about the MX-6. The German sites are not so specific than yours.
Anyway you can talk in English to me. Reading is quite easier than writing for me and my english won't rust that much :).

Cu

Chris

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Well the best place to get tips off here would probably be from the UK people in the UK forum . As their cars are mechanically the same as yours. Funnily enough our australian mx6's are actually built to the european spec too.

BTW I was born in a suburb of Stuttgart myself. Been in australia since I was young.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I believe they only offered the V6 2.5 liter engine in Europe. I've seen some pretty MX6's when i went to Poland last summer all of them (by all i mean 2 that i saw) were with the 2.5 liter engines. Very rare cars but very nice cars at the same time. Good luck w/ your MX6 shopping :) I more question for you Chris, i got a German Christmas card that had some writing in it. Since i only know the simple basics reading in German what does "Bart" mean in German. It was used in this line "...aber wer ist der tup mit dem bart?"

Thanks,
Bartek

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"Bart" means beard in German so on the card is written: who is that guy with the beard?

I come from Colone where the MX-6 is a very rare car. That's one
fact why I want to buy myself one. I've had already a 626 GE type, nice car though but too slow, it was just the 2,0 16V.

Ciao

Chris

1 - 7 of 7 Posts