Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Well finally de striped it. Left the side ones on for now as they seem to link between the RX8 wheels quite nicely. Shame it trashed my spoiler in the process. Another job on the list for the warmer weather.
Not liking the number plate now though. Looks a bit odd. Thinking maybe a small square one in the centre at the bottom.

·
Registered
1,986 Posts
You should put the license plate off-center on the bottom. Left or right, doesn't matter.

And that is some serious swag inside your car! [in regards to leather]

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
You should put the license plate off-center on the bottom. Left or right, doesn't matter.

And that is some serious swag inside your car! [in regards to leather]
Thanks. The seats are the best thing I've bought for it. Yes I'm thinking left or right on the bottom as well for the plate.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
Getting there slowly. It's now de badged and totally de striped. Gave it the full treatment. Clay bar, compound polish and wax. Just bought another rear bumper as the speed bumps around my town have destroyed the NTC one. It's just too low to cope. Got to get it sprayed and fitted now. it's a PI

·
Registered
17 Posts
Getting there slowly. It's now de badged and totally de striped. Gave it the full treatment. Clay bar, compound polish and wax. Just bought another rear bumper as the speed bumps around my town have destroyed the NTC one. It's just too low to cope. Got to get it sprayed and fitted now. it's a PI

Wow, what a difference. That's lookin great.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Finally got some work done.
De Cat pipe fitted.
Air Con removed
New rear brakes and uprated Mazda 6 Sport Front Discs Calipers and Pads.
New Rear Bumper Sprayed and fitted as the NTC one smashed itself to bits on the speed bumps. Looks good but now need to sort out the rest of the kit to match it.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Well after all the hard work, The car is off to MX6 heaven at the end of the month. Mine and my wife's 6 Sport were vandalized a few weeks ago. Hers has been repaired and resprayed but mine is not worth doing. So I've bought a modded Probe with some ZE bits on and am going to swap my good bits over. Maybe look like a Ford but it's an MX6 underneath the shell.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Indeed , same car basically just different sheet metal.....sorry to hear about the MX6 but glad you can at least use parts .

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Sux balls about the car bud, but glad you are still with the KL platform!
Love these engines. They're bombproof. Had two 323f v6 and briefly had the Type R 323f Lantis. KFZE Engine. It was sweet.

Now I've had this MX6 a year and swapping to a Probe was not such a hard decision. Esp with ZE cams, ally flywheel and a stage 1 clutch.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts