Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading alot of great info on this forum for a while now, And I have become a new member not to long ago. I have a 1989 mazda MX6 GT. I love the car but I got it for very cheap so it had/has a few probloms that I am working on. I wanted to post some pics but Im not a member yet.

I was wondering what the part is directly next to the throttle body on the right side. It has coolant running through it but im not really sure what it is. I had to buy another one because the first one had arked itself apart. The first time this happened I was Idoling and the rpm's shot up to 3000 and then it dropped down and started sputtering. It kinda seemed like I blew a boost pipe but I was wronge. About 2-3 months ago I picked up a used one from the junk yard and now it has also arked itself off. This time my car is running ok. My Idol Is a little strange in the first place because it sticks abit, But It is running kind of normal. Does anyone know what this part is? and Has this happened to anyone else?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts