Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a HID kit from VME.com. I picked it up awhile back to install but later on I read that it's not smart to do so unless you have j-specs. I was saving it to install when I had the money to buy j-specs or the the time to make my own projectors. And since my transmission repair cost me bunches I'm counting pennies and selling what I can. Would anyone be interested in this? Its still brand new never removed from the box.

I will post pictures later if I get an answer

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
This is from the confirmation from the company when I bought it.
Color Temperatures : 8000k, / Size : 9004-3

Pictures will be up soon

EDIT

Price is negotiable

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
what is the price?

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what is the price?
The price from the website is 76+shipping which came out to 104.99.
Im hoping for the same but won't get.

I'm going to ship via ups and i'll get quotes for anyone who wants.

$70 plus shipment

·
Registered
4 Posts
i did a little search on this site and read tht people with a-spec HID coversions were melting their headlight housings and stuff....can anyone confirm or deny this? i cant see spending like 600 bucks on headlights when you could just get this kit. is the difference that j's are glass and a's are plastic? i dont know, im asking

·
Registered
145 Posts
i did a little search on this site and read tht people with a-spec HID coversions were melting their headlight housings and stuff....can anyone confirm or deny this? i cant see spending like 600 bucks on headlights when you could just get this kit. is the difference that j's are glass and a's are plastic? i dont know, im asking
I can't imagine HID's being the cause of melted housings, as Halogens burn hotter than HID's..

·
Registered
778 Posts
ill offer $50US shipped to get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
778 Posts
JonsMX6, dont PM me, im putting in an offer, im not the OP or seller.
lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts