Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
here is the pulls , got 3 pulls, 428whp is my highest pulls. This is all on stock motor, only thing changed is stock headgasket for felpro headgasket and head torque to 70ft lb on stock headstud.

one of my dyno graph

http://youtu.be/lqXwQXhq3i8

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok now since will have the number, now lets text the car against other fast cars

6262 wrx sti dyno 401awhp... probe won by at least 6 cars...no video
ls2 ,cam, swap iroc z ...probe won by a lot...video
420+whp srt 4 holset hx40....probe won by a lot
320+ cobalt ss turbo ....probe won by a lot
bolt on 2012 sti......destruction
head /cam 450whp gto...probe won by couple of cars
supercharged viper.....probe intercooler blew off? you figure...
nitous ls6 ctsv ...zex kit.....probe won by couple of cars

http://youtu.be/wi7xq0JQrxg

http://youtu.be/wi7xq0JQrxg

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Goddamn. o_O

FCON + E85, right? Any meth injection?

And what kind of dyno was this?

Congrats!!! That thing looks like a fucking riot!

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Goddamn. o_O

FCON + E85, right? Any meth injection?

And what kind of dyno was this?

Congrats!!! That thing looks like a [fizzle]ing riot!
im running 100% denature alcohol. I don't really need it at this point since it making the car run rich. but I don't want to lean it up, afraid it will make over 500ft lb to the wheel. stock diff might not like it

·
Premium Member
3,355 Posts
I don't think the stock diff is going to like 428WHP much either...

Good effort on the power output and the turning though.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't think the stock diff is going to like 428WHP much either...

Good effort on the power output and the turning though.

reason why I stay on street tire for now, as long as im spinning it. I hope its fine

·
Premium Member
3,355 Posts
one wheel burnouts aren't good for the stock diff, this is often the cause of the sun (or spider) gears seizing onto the diff pin.

·
I knows sumpthin
8,277 Posts
Very cool. Once upon a time I theorized that an F2 could make over 400whp, just needed enough boost pushed at it! How much were you running BTW?

For a diff, I bet an M-Factory would do wonders. They may be offering a high lockup version too. That or a welded diff.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi I finaly found your car (seen it on Youtube ) Can you say what boost you have there and how big injectors (cc/min or lbs/hr ) Did you change the gasket to felpro because oem was broken or just in case ?
Best regards

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi I finaly found your car (seen it on Youtube ) Can you say what boost you have there and how big injectors (cc/min or lbs/hr ) Did you change the gasket to felpro because oem was broken or just in case ?
Best regards
On that 428whp dyno, I was running 26psi, on the 486whp dyno, I was on 30psi with 2nd meth nozzle installed. I also swapped my headgasket to felpro gasket as soon as I bought the car, its just insurance, the stock headgasket just sucks.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Very cool. Once upon a time I theorized that an F2 could make over 400whp, just needed enough boost pushed at it! How much were you running BTW?

For a diff, I bet an M-Factory would do wonders. They may be offering a high lockup version too. That or a welded diff.
Sorry, didn't see this, yes I just installed the m factory differential on the car and swap in a 9.5.1 comp built motor. This season will be great.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Tahnks for the fast answer :) And two additional questions how big are yours incetors (I have got 440cc from supra but I think they will be to small :) And about boost "how fast" the hx35 gives you the minimal boost and "how fast" you get full boost (how fast I mean RPM level)

Best regards

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
1000cc injectors, E85.

HX35 is pretty damn responsive on an F2T. I'd expect full boost well before 3500rpm in the higher load gears.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1000cc injectors, E85.

HX35 is pretty damn responsive on an F2T. I'd expect full boost well before 3500rpm in the higher load gears.
what he said^, the hx35 spool hard and violent when you get to 20+ psi range, the massive torque it produce will put you in a ditch, true story. a probetalk member ask me to drive my car, i gave him the key and he almost total the car when he lost control and hit the side bank .. he name is david, nepo member. though he pay for the side skirt he broke. but he scared the crap out of me .

·
Premium Member
1,301 Posts
I am still not worth Ademan, your videos are awesome.

I need to build one of these lil beasts. after the sno clears i need to pick up a couple f2t cars to play with like this. Going to order up an M factory as well with new bearings.

Where do you buy denatured alcohol?

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Where do you buy denatured alcohol?
you can get it from the hardware store in the paint section, Lowes, Home depot, Ace, all carries it. I usually buy mine at castle warehouse, its in a 5 gallon container and $35. its cheaper that way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
ademan did you make custom exhaust manifold to conect the HX35 ? And what did you do with radiator fun (do you have standard one or did you change it to make room for hx35)
And what HX35 do you have (there are many cainds of them ) maybe you have any information of yours. especialy what is the exhaust housing 12cm 16cm ?
Best regards

1 - 20 of 32 Posts