Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HKS super AFR brand new for sale !!! Hi guys I'm selling my HKs super afr because I need the money . If you guys don't know what it does this electronic thing tunes your whole car. The HKS Super AFR is the very first airflow meter correctional device in the industry with a built in CPU. The advantage of having a built in CPU is that instead of making corrections to the airflow meter voltage/map sensor, the characteristics of the airflow meter/map sensor is inputted in the CPU so it can calculate the most accurate amount of air flow. Since the correction will be made to this specific intake volume, the correction ratio of fuel will be precise and proportionally correct. With an illuminated digital display and face mounted adjustment controls, the compact Super AFR is a simple to use fuel computer that offers many of the advanced features that were once exclusive to full engine management systems. The L.E.D screen is utilized to digitally display all adjustments as they are entered along with RPM and fuel % adjustment (over baseline) in real time. The Super AFR is compatible with virtually any fuel-injected vehicle, 12Volt, 2-12 cylinder vehicle that utilizes a hot wire, Karmen Vortex, airflow meter or pressure sensor. The internal CPU allows it to be versatile and utilized on many of the newer type airflow meters.

I'm selling it for $220 Brand new !!! Buyer pays for shipping or we can split shipping ..
You can email me at [email protected] or call me at 917-873-5415. Ask for Darryl

G

·
Nice try, Your selling it because it doesn't work with our non-linear VAF/ECU.

Aren't you the guy I told NOT to buy it?

sigh...

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wrong guy, and yeah it does work for our cars and it's better then the Apexi afr because that only goes up to 5 volts our cars goes past 5 volts , I believe it goes to 7.8 volts. Thats why zombie had to thing of another way for the apexi afr to work on our cars. If you don't believe me look here : http://www.mx6.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41613&highlight=apexi+afc

Anything with a mass air flow it should work on and thats including non turbos, with mods like headers or even a supercharger because all it does is makes the ratio of fuel precise and proportionally correct.

G

·
I don't care if it can go to 100 volts, our VAF does not output a linear voltage scale, thats why Zombie has so much trouble getting his Apexi SAFC converter to work, and in the end gave up.

Our VAFs are incompatible with this, the F-CON, and the SAFC.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts