Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got it put in today (hks ball bearing turbocharger, hks downpipe, hks intercooler). i wont know how fast it has improved until late this week, but im looking forward to posting low 14's in the 1/4. hope to see my car in sport compact car soon as well. latez all.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Let me know

I haven't been able to really find a turbocharger for my car. Where did you get yours, and how much did it cost? Let me know, I'm real interested.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Why is this in "Kill Stories"? Someone please move this to the appropriate forum. I can't even tell if we're talking 1st or 2nd generation...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Whoops

I didn't catch the other threads before I saw this one, sorry man. You have a 1st gen, I've got a second. But I did see you went to Summit in Akron. I live in Akron, about 10 minutes away from Summit Racing. I didn't know they did dyno tests there. I'll have to go soon.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
thats the guy who couldnt confirm his dyno SNAFU... maybe you can take meet him somewhere and take a look at his dyno plots... maybe you can read them better than him...

and remsmx6... who have you talked to at SCC? what makes you think youre getting in SCC?

just curious, as i would love to see an MX6 in SCC...

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
yes...another...thats what i meant... :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts