Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
how 'bout something you guys would actually show up for?

this is just a suggestion, but we're having a cruise through temecula and idyllwild, which are both in your backyard. we plan on a mexican dinner in perris.

either that or perhaps yet another trip to the junkyard?

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
how about u guys plan it this time, and ill brake my radiator so i wont show up. @-

scpoc's idea sounds good, y not just join that??

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Dude, I didn't WANT my radiator to break.

Anyway... time off for me in december is going to be a bit difficult... yay retail job. Maybe somebody besides me would like to pick a date, then I'll work around it.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Hi All

Man it has been a long time,
I will make it a priority to make the Idyllwild run, especially since you will be driving through my own back yard of Hemet.

Well. since I was online last my car has had $2000 dollars worth of work done to it. The first was the harmonic balancer going out and messed everything in its way, and secondly a little old lady backed into my drivers door and did a thousand dollars in damage to the door and quarter panel.

I look forward to the meet next,

Michael "T"

Hemet,Ca.

·
Registered
290 Posts
hmm. should i show up for this meet?> lol ill try to show up. but where we goin to meet at.... and i might have to work.. i owe out a lot of money :p

·
Registered
35 Posts
SUp guys

Just got my painted Buddy club A kit installed, with J-specs and cf hood... god i spend to much money on this thing. I have videos from the stillen meet, if this one was earlier in the month i would be there, but i am going home on leave between the 19th and the 29th (going back to iraq ver soon) hopefully there is another meet before i leave.
later
Nick

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Damn, you turboed your car, got a buddy club kit and a cf hood. I'd really love to check out your ride :tup:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts