Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night, me and a buddy from work were going to my house, me in the six!!! drove it before i put it up for winter, and him in his auto integra, which is just a plain ol car. well, on da way to my house, we had to have seen like 7 mustangs. one, decided to give me a go.

he pulls up next to me, and i look over at him, i nod, he nods. then he gives me the lurch. we are going about 80mph, and i drop it into 3rd, and go. my buddy, who was behind both of us, knew i was getting on it because of my normal puff of black smoke when da fuel goes rich :D needless to say, he didnt have a chance. i got up to about 110mph, and he was 5-6 cars behind. he pulled up next to me, and was like :eek: and gave me a fist pump like "god damn good job!!". i impressed him. i love racers like that.

it was a GT, sounded like it had a different exhaust. it sounded great. i love actually having ppl to race now in my new town!!

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
Good kill

So I heard your gonna let me use all you parts you need to go along with the turbo your gonna let me use for the winter :D

·
Registered
2,394 Posts
Nice kill, races are always more fun when the other diver isnt an ass about winning or losing. Man you boosted KL03's are laying down the law on the streets, you guys keep this up and people are going to start to think my car is fast....:)

-Bryce

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Good job Brian!!!

I'm surprised he wanted to run at those speeds... dumb ass got what he deserved. :)

A GT is WEAK from 4th gear on... I won't race imports on the highway... I want them from a dig or from a slow roll.... or else I will lose... damn final gear ratio!!!

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hehe, i was glad he was cool about it. boost...mmmmm!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts