Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://y42.photos.yahoo.com/bc/najbrt/lst?&.dir=/My+Photo+Album

finally got done! ... just need some stickers but dont want to get them in like pepboys or autoparts ... where can i go to get some cool ones? or do they have to be custom? what to have them on rear fender one under another one (in columns? thats the right word?)

please tell me if you like it .... i spent just $20 but i think it looks tight :)

·
Registered
483 Posts
i like it

can you tell me what material you used to do that? I was thinking about making a nice spoiler for my mx-6.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok, dont laugh so loud that im gonna hear that all the way here ...
i saw one guy on mx6.com that went to home depot and did the same think ....
well i didnt find the same think he used ...
i bought 4pcs of i beleive its roof vent or something.
each is like 4.99 .... its pretty thick vinil 8ft long ...
hope it helps ....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
umm in not sure about the paint ... i got that home depot also and it was enamel i beleive ... thaTs what they told me to use cause the rest isnt going to make that glossy finish even when it says "glossy" .... well it works .... even when you look at thaT closely you wont say that it was a can of spray....
btw. i uploaded one more pic.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i think that looks pretty tight, for how much money u spent, i would definitly pimp-it

what kinda other mods do u have???

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
um, wait a second here....

i just wanna clear some stuff up here. this MarnSue is a chick. follow this thread and see what im talking about. http://www.mx6.com/newmx6/board/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7623 this must be her boyfriend posting this thread. because it's the same car. u should really get your own username buddy. :)

solar

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:)) happy that you all like it heheh

ok, total was like $25. 4xvinil stripe from hd each 4.99 and spraypaint like 4bucks. ooh and i had to get some screws and bolts but that was like $4 for both.

pimptown i dont have ANY mods yet but this month im getting cold air hopefully . that exaust is just a tip or end or whatever its called.

SOlar> this is my nickname my gf just wanted to post one thread and i even didnt think about gettin a new username for her ... no need i think

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
quy93 thanks :)

it took me 2 sundays with like 3hours.
got 4 vinil roof vents, bolts, nuts, those self drilling metal screws and spraypaint. first i screw them on with those metalscrews then i was going one by one removing the screw and putting bolts and nuts (much smaller head + they have those covers which im going to put on this saturday) On the sides i left the screws and it looks a little wierd from close look but im gonna get some with flat head and exchange them too.
after i put all of them on i just prayed them and thats it :)

man its a good feeling when you see so many heads looking at your car :)))

·
Registered
283 Posts
Color scheme is odd and may land you on beaterz.com. Why not leave the white stuffs out? The "ground effect" is no doubt looking home-made in person. I used to do that on just the front end of my 85 mustang gt 12 years ago.

If there is a way you can hide the bolts and the waves around them then it'll look better. Of course, this is just my 2 cents so don't take it personally!

·
Registered
475 Posts
what exactly do u need the stickers for????

1 - 13 of 13 Posts