Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So my buddy Jason (Twilightslide) wanted to put his newer Nikon D40 to use. Its a pretty damn nice camera for the money. Anyways....i figured i would post up some pics with some good bros to show off their cars a little! :) We have motherfuckin DTomashov's Timberline mx6....yarr! Another good friend Denis just picked up the super clean Integra Type R w/ JDM front and the out the dryer fresh Mazda3 belongs to Paul (Krnmazda3). We trespassed to get these shots so enjoy the few good ones there are. Would of had more but, Twilightslide needs to go easy on the crack! :)

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
Wow, great pics man. I always enjoy pics of your car, and now you've added these to the list.:tup:

Naveen

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
We have mother[fizzle]in DTomashov's Timberline mx6....yarr! .........out the dryer fresh Mazda3........We trespassed to get these shots...........needs to go easy on the crack.......
Pirate day was like 6 moths ago, Out of the dryer fresh is a new one to me, tesspassings isnt cool, and drugs are not cool.

Regardless, I have done my fair share of drugs, tresspassing, and slang terms. Nice pics :tup: You dont need hipster terminology to make your posts / pics cool. ;)

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow, great pics man. I always enjoy pics of your car, and now you've added these to the list.:tup:

Naveen
Thanks Naveen! :)

what brand is it? they look good. maybe better with 45's on?
The wheels are SSRs and the tires are Toyos. 45s would look better but, he bought the wheels with the 50 series tires and i dont think he s gonna buy lower pro tires anytime soon ;)

Great pics of sweet ass cars.
Thanks Ragin! :)
That mazda3 has a certain Protege look to it. And it def needs to loose the wing.

Pics look awsome dude, the integra looks pretty clean.
Thanx Broken! The ITR does sparkle...

Pirate day was like 6 moths ago, Out of the dryer fresh is a new one to me, tesspassings isnt cool, and drugs are not cool.

Regardless, I have done my fair share of drugs, tresspassing, and slang terms. Nice pics :tup: You dont need hipster terminology to make your posts / pics cool. ;)
Youre right Stealth. Its just that im a short, fat kid with no friends and nothing going for me and i like to use "hipster" terminology so that people will think im cool and want to hang out with me. :p:lol:;) Thanks for liking the pics man. Appreciated!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts