Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my friend has a mid 90's Honda Accord w/ no muffler... it's a 4 cyl no v-tec and it's an auto. Not the best kill, but a kill none the less. I actually lost the first race b/c I missed third. On the second race we hit it and he beat me off the line b/c I was spinning like a mad man. Once I got traction I passed him easily and just kept on going until 90 and then I shut it off. Now my other friend has a 2000 Celica GT-S. He says he can beat me, and I agree, but by how much do you think?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Actually Celicas as nice as they look are not as fast as they look. I think only 140-150 hp at the wheels with an inline four. You should beable to smoke him, shifting decently that is.

G

·
It would definately be a good race. Equal drivers he may have u just slightly, but one f-up and u got em. They have a ton of HP but not much TQ. Kinda like a Civic Si. Well give it a run and let us know how it goes!

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
actually those accords dont doo too bad. i had one beat me when i was all stock. he had a CAI/header/catback and we were talking about it in class. we decided to run after school. he beat me at about 1/8 mi. by a half a car. he was chirpin into third too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts