Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was walking to my car today after school and i notice what looks to be a 2000-2001 honda of some sort(tinted out, loud muffler, some crappy k-mart rims) and the licences plate says "2fast4U" as im laughing to myself i see the owner walk up to the car, he looked like an older brother of maybe someone in my school-anyways i say "nice licence plate, too bad its on the wrong car" he looks at me in my 6 and says "it would kill that old thing(i have a 93 ls V6 mtx)" i laugh and say lets go, so we drive around to corner and pull up to a light and hes in there revin his POS car looking at me, i just laugh, the light turns green and from that second he was never even close to me, after what i thought was a long enough time to embarrass him i slowed down so he could get next to me, i gave him the thumbs up and burned out haha!
i felt pretty good, thats the last time he calls my car "an old thing" @-

·
Registered
666 Posts
Hahahahahahahahaha!
Great kill! Way to teach him man! I only wish it could have been me giving him the "lesson"!
:D

G

·
My Honda is a Ferrari. It is a special hybrid that they built for me. It has a huge ferrari V8 stuffed inside of the engine bay intended for the 4 cylinder. But seriously........What kind of Honda was it? You couldn't tell what kind of car he had?

G

·
i bet is was a prelude those things are slow. Just kidding don't get all anal Joe. @-

[Edited by xTSTONEx on 04-23-2001 at 06:52 PM]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts