Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ex-fling, Matt, has a cute, little, blue del sol. Pride and joy, thought that it was untouchable. Well, we split up and went our seperate ways (not on the greatest of terms) and I didn't see him for a while. The day that I bought my car I was just out driving, testing her abilities, when low and behold, here comes Matt. He pulled up right next to me at the red light. I rolled down the window, waved and smiled like an angel, he rolled down and asked if I had "tested her limits yet", of course I could not resist, so we revved up the engines. Light turned green, rubber on pavement, blue smoke billowing, I decided that it was time to let him have it. Maybe a quarter of the way the left lane merges, which I happened to be in. 3rd gear, I hit 65 mph, left his ass, swung in front of him. Turned on his street, waited for him, he pulled up, I smiled, blew him a kiss, and told him that next time I would give him a head start. Loved it. Every minute. :p

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
That is a great story, I'm glad you got to smoke him.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you, that was a very victorious moment for me, especially considering that I drove an '84 Toyota Tercel Deluxe Station wagon about to lose its transmission and had more than 250k's on it when I first started driving. :E

G

·
So what year/model do you have? Perhaps I missed it elsewhere; just curious what you have.

Nice kill though, and nice send off at the end ;) !

·
Registered
475 Posts
That kill was sweet!!!!
Is there anything better than rippin a honda? What type of 6 do u have??

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a '94, unfortunately, it is a 4-cyl. I like it though, lot better than the old car that would not go up any steep hill, unless in first. I've decided that when I finish tinkering around with this car, I'll try to find a '97 under 50K (good luck to me) that has two more cylinders to offer to me. But for now, I have a gorgeous car, that loves to go fast, and will make it from point "A" to point "B" easy. :E

1 - 8 of 8 Posts