Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well not meaning to brag but being in Korea their (beside the handful of americans with cars) are nothing but hondai's and kia's and daiwoo's. The evolution of street racing here is a tiberon with a kit, headers, a muffler, and an intake. Period. Even a stock Mx6 out here is like a cheetah amoungst house cats. wish yall were here.

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I laugh everytime i see a Tiburon, i mean, they have to be the cheapest excuse for a sports car ever...i'd hate to see if Kia made a sports car too :p

·
Registered
362 Posts
Know how you feel, i was posted to butterworth air base in malaysia for a couple of months last year, nothing but proton satria's on the street. seems these boys believe bigger is better when it comes to exhausts, cause some of those mufflers were a home for at least 4-5 rats of a night time. And if you haven't seen the rats on the streets of penang before, they're probably bigger than your cat. just wish i had my 626 over there.

·
Registered
99 Posts
i've seen a "done up" kia

It lives by my friends house. It's ugly. Exhaust and lowered was all i could see, but, dang ugly. Many a laugh came out when i saw it. My mom used to have a kia, but sold that POS for a 2000 sentra gxe, much nicer...

·
Registered
641 Posts
I was at Oson earlier this year and It cracked me up at al those Hyundia's with the 6 inch exhaust tips and crap like that. I really wish I had my Six there. Now that I'm in SoCal I have plenty of Honda's and Focus' to pick on. The only thing they see as I go by [email protected]

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
whats more pathetic than a "racing kia"?

a lowrider kia...LOL come down to little mexico and youll see what im talking about... or ask YZF-R1 or Rendell

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
More pathetic than a kia?

Well how about a totally kit out, exhaust, rims, paint job GEO METRO. It was the best looking Geo Metro i have ever seen, but damn was it slow and i could not help it but think: "Nice custom job, stupid ass car to spend all that hard earn money on." Well i guess if you love your car enough, or have enough teenage hormones you'll do anything to any car.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Stage36 said:
whats more pathetic than a "racing kia"?

a lowrider kia...LOL come down to little mexico and youll see what im talking about... or ask YZF-R1 or Rendell
If you ever go to Toledo, Ohio, I can tell you where to go to see a Tercel in the process of being done up as a lowrider :) Made me laugh more than any ep of Friends could ever hope to make me laugh...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts