Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck your ricer's. So sick and tyard of seeing a 93-99 civic body style with a 3inch turbo back muffler 5 dents and scrapes and stealie rim's! Yes I have a honda but at least I take pride and my car and respct it, and other's!.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im just going to really throw out any idiot that shops at autozones/ pepboys retart isle. No adding a 3inch muffler and flames with an american eagal on your front liscens plate dosn't help you to look less retarted.

My fight topic would be what makes you look more stupid, Make you car look retarted or spend all your money on your Mx6 when you can bild a faster car.

·
Registered
578 Posts
^ you only get dissed if you spell "retarded" in a "retarted" way :lol:

·
Administrator
5,189 Posts
Im just going to really throw out any idiot that shops at autozones/ pepboys retart isle. No adding a 3inch muffler and flames with an american eagal on your front liscens plate dosn't help you to look less retarted.

My fight topic would be what makes you look more stupid, Make you car look retarted or spend all your money on your Mx6 when you can bild a faster car.
Retart...isle instead of aisle...eagal...liscens...dosn't...bild...let's talk about the school system or how using shortcuts in text messages is fucking everyone up and how you would look "retarted" if you ever spelled like that in a work environment.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
Retart...isle instead of aisle...eagal...liscens...dosn't...bild...let's talk about the school system or how using shortcuts in text messages is [fizzle]ing everyone up and how you would look "retarted" if you ever spelled like that in a work environment.
Spelling's not exactly Kyle's forte.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Would you like to know what's more annoying than Hondas, in this thread?

Its the gratuitous and inappropriate use of the apostrophe to indicate pluralization.

Fuck you, inappropriate apostrophe guy.

·
Premium Member
9,394 Posts
The way you typed that reminds me of something.

Real Men of Genius - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My favorites:

Here's to you Mr. Airline Meal Chef
Here's to you Mr. Rolling Cooler Cooler Roller
Here's to you Mr. Parking Attendant Flashlight Waver
Here's to you Mr. Moped Souper-Upper

1 - 11 of 11 Posts