Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well you want the best, true story well here it is. Well in my town there is a little 4 lane highway that runs through the middle of it but the speed limit is 45 mph. Anyway I was at the last stoplight before the road opens up going out of town and low and behold a new Viper (I could tell from the wheels and front end) black with white striped pulls up next to me. Older guy about 45+ was behind the wheel. I had the top down and yelled out "Man I love you car." Well as the light got ready to turn I reved up and sneeked forward. Well light hits green and all I hear is the sound of tires peeling out and he rolls by me before I get through the interesction full throttle. Well he caughts second like no problem, then third like I would in first. By this time is is rolling so I left off the gas and say the heck with it. Never saw him again and don't want to. So there you go the real deal. But there was the Ferrari 360 that I beat by 3 car lengths. HAHAHA

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
One night, my girl and I went out to eat at one of my favorite places in Dallas (Simply Fondue-lower Greenvile Ave). On the way in, I stopped to drool over this Viper parked right in front, and I was drooling.

My girl and I are eating, having a few laughs, and there is a group of people across from us eating. We heard one of the 2 or 3 large ladies saying this was her last "big" meal before her stomach staple. She was the mother--and she was large-as-life (sorry, but she was big), her daughter was big also--please realize, I'm not making fun, not at all.

I think nothing of it, and my girl and I are on the way out, when I see the guy getting into his Viper, of course I was like "Man, your car is so bad a$$...." and so on. "Big Mama" one got in with him!!! I found out from the daughter that the guy was a friend of hers, and was going to take her home in a Bad A$$ car as part of her mother's birthday--how bad a$$ is that? Anyway, He told me he'd get on it, "just for Me", and man did he. It was a weird sounding motor, definetly no Low Roar, but he left, spinning tires and fighting the wheel to keep it from turning sideways. Then he had to stop for a red light. I looked at my girl, borderline tears out of my eyes, and say--"You see what I'm talking about?"

And to those asking, Yes, the woman had trouble getting into the car, she was at least 300lbs

·
Registered
2,143 Posts
hehe....

reading your story Jiffy makes me think of a famous saying i heard once....Let the good time ROLL:V

SolarSlash

·
Registered
379 Posts
My only road encounter to date with a Viper occurred last fall when I was driving home wrom work. I was limping home on Interstate-475 in an '86 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with a barely responding brake pedal and a trail of brake fluid behind me. I was on the right edge of the right lane with my flashers on, doing at most 45 mph (I had to push the damn brake all the way to the floor to get anything. As I passed the entrance ramp to I-475 from Corey Rd, a Viper came blasting down the ramp right behind me and cut off a line of cars to get around me before anyone else. Awesome car, but I wanted to wring that f***ing driver's neck for endangering everyone's lives like that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts