Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone get a hold of an old 300zx hood scoop? i think that the look good on our cars. thanks

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
some one had that done done, kill me but i cant find the website( come on people who know that web site post). but that thing looks sweet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
why not a 2nd gen rx scoop centered on our hood?

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Corey Cotton

I don't know how you were trying to post that picture (it looks like the directory on your computer), but it's not working.

·
Registered
20 Posts
sorry guys i'm still new to the pic post and was wondering if you could post from your hard drive or not i am still looking for the best way to get my pics uploaded

·
Registered
200 Posts
posting photos

You can't post pictures from your computer. The only way to do that would be to upload them to mx6.com. This is a feature on the SRO (streetracing.org) message board, which uses the same software as mx6.com. I already asked about the possibility of adding this feature, but I haven't received a response. So for now, you should go to Yahoo & set up a photo album. This will allow you to upload your pictures from your computer & then post the links on here. Hope that helps.

·
Registered
20 Posts
i can seem to get much more than a link

·
Registered
666 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
i may be wrong but i do believe the guy who owns that car, runs the first gen mx6 club on yahoo. i contacted him once before about the hood scoop and he told me it was off a 85 zx. i am really interested in doing it, but i think i am going to try the rx7 scoop. it just looks cooler. i believe it will mount perfectly in the center portion of the hood.

·
Registered
318 Posts
smachan said:
i may be wrong but i do believe the guy who owns that car, runs the first gen mx6 club on yahoo. i contacted him once before about the hood scoop and he told me it was off a 85 zx. i am really interested in doing it, but i think i am going to try the rx7 scoop. it just looks cooler. i believe it will mount perfectly in the center portion of the hood.

He doesn't run it. But he is a member on it.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
The nice thing about the scoop in the picture is that it is an active scoop. It is right above the air filter and this puts cold air right on top of it. If I was to ever put a scoop on my car it would be done in a similar manner.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts