Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a hood scoop? Does anyone know of any websites where I can see some on our car? I'm thinking of the kind that would be above the air intake...nice and round...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Look up the pic's of coldnoodle's car, he got some sweet scoops. and there are a few hood that have the scoops, look in the bulk buy section too I think I remember a hood buy with scoops or at least a link to some pics.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hey thanks for the link, but it redirected me to topsailnet.com or something like that.. know of any others?

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
coldnoodle... where did you get the all red tail lights for your car. Those are sharp! Did you make them or have to buy them? And if you bought them, where? And if you made them, how and more importantly is it legal?

·
Registered
830 Posts
aggiedj02 said:
coldnoodle... where did you get the all red tail lights for your car. Those are sharp! Did you make them or have to buy them? And if you bought them, where? And if you made them, how and more importantly is it legal?
All I did was buy those Testor brand candy apple red transparency paint, and paint it myself.(only the yellow part) Afterwards, I also had bodyshop put on a nice coat of clear for me, since my car was in that shop at that time.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Erebuni makes a hood with scoops in it already, although the round scoop is opposite of the air intake from looking at the pic. You can find all kinds of scoops made by just about all of the kit makers and custom your hood. A PGT friend of mine had custom scoops on his hood with lights he could turn on a night. Kinda cool.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts