Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, Im parting out my angel eyes, the housings are all broken and they are ziptied in place right now.

I have 3 low beam pods, 1 high beam pod, blikers covers, and housings. Make an offer.

I also have a hood with 2 scoops on it, The scoops have beem molded to the stock hood, parts have paint chipping off, so it will likely need repaint.

Also willing to sell the front bumper (style 44) has a few cracks in it (can get pics)

And also willing to sell the rear buddyclub bumper. Rear bumper is excellent condition.

Heres a few pics showing the hood and bodykit parts.

You can see the crack under the passenger headlight

Also willing to sell side skirts, but id have to cut them off.

·
Registered
365 Posts
ill take one relay and a driver side inner pod mine is cracked incase you didnt get the pm i sent you. give me a price please.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I replied to your PM. Wire harness info in the PM.

Id like to get 15 plus 5 shipping each for the low beam or high beam pods.

·
Registered
825 Posts
How much for the rear shipped ? 33702

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Id have to figure out shipping.

I dont know the best way to ship it..

Ill make some calls, but i would be willing to drive to get rid of the bumpers if its in the central us.

Ill call on shipping for you jay. zip code?

Where whould you suggest is good cheap shipping?

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
stealth you bastard! if you had sold that front 2 weeks earlier, i would of bought it and then the BC sides and rear! WHY!!!!!!! how much for the bumper anyways, might just have to get it anyway, i have been waiting months even years for someone to sell a style 44, give a price shipped to 66801, i am ready to pay, screw my stupid bc front.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Um if you seriosully want it i would be willing to drive to meet you to avoid shipping.

Then i would want probablly 100 for the bumper and whatever gas it takes me to meet you. That is if your intrested.

Or else ill get a shipping quote tommorw. Im gonna call a couple places. zip?

Also on the 44 front, the mouth of it has been cut out to fit intercooler. Personally i think it looks kinda frail , but you could easily fiberglass it back to normal.

Ill try to get better pic of the crack under the headlight tommorow.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
intercooler eh? lol lol lol.

just fyi - the best (and least expensive) way i've found to ship hoods, side skirts, asnd other unreasonable large items (lol) has been greyhound.

http://www.shipgreyhound.com/

just be forewarned... they will load it and unload it but thats it.. they won't care about "this end up" or care abotu not placing thigns on top of it (a hood specifically, will lay flat underneath the bus and 100% will have things placed on top.. so bubble wrap and stiff cardboard the hell out of it.

but its damn cheap compared to ups.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont know what happened there. Its like im typing subconciouslly because i put hella in front of cool in a diffrent thread today as well.

Dunno what the deal is.

Thanks for the info on greyhoud. I had heard of them, but now i have a link.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
you'll notice that you're not the only person having hella injected when they type hella cool today (well... yesterday) heh *edit - nope.. today too!

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
Nate next time you buy a winter 6 ask me. I only wanted 1200 for mine.

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
yeah the hella thing happened to me too. not in a post, but actually in my signature, any ideas on what it is, oh sorry, don't want to high jack thread. Where would we meet to pick up the kit, i would be more than willing to ddo that Stealth! especially if you drive your car so i can oogle!

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, it did it to me more than once, I think either my pc or something is auto inserting it.

Testing the water >

hella hella cool

/\ That should say just c o o l

Yep, it auto inserts hella.

And if you edit, it auto inserts another hella.

·
Premium Member
11,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
20 bucks shipped to anywhere in the states for a pod.

The bulb youll have to get from fleet farm or walmart.

You can PM me with your ship info, and paypal me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
hey stealth, for whatever reason it completely slipped my mind, i bought a stock hood awhile back. i was going to modify some scoops or vents into it, but have decided i have too many other projects, honestly i can go find out shipping, and if you're willing to pay, i'll send it right to ya, all you pay is shipping, it will get it out of my garage.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.