Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of after market hoods are out there for mx-6's. Want a vented hood really bad. I would like the web address of where i can find them, or the cost and phone number.

thanx Mx_6guy
pictures would be nice too.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
we should get wings west to make some hoods for the 6 they would fit right and be nice i have a great idea but i will keep it to myself i want to have the one and only

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i have been looking for the company that makes the king snake 800 hp viper cause they have a grill one the hood like the small ones most vipers have but in the middle and bigger i want one of those. they say the sole purpose is to vent air from under te car above 150 miles per hour. and it looks good.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
yall might think it would be stupid, but i think it would look sweet on the 6 yall know the hood u se eon all the civics the black widow type i would love to see that style on a 6 my idea i want it so dont copy me haha j/k but i think it would look crazy

·
Registered
379 Posts
If someone was going to get their car re-painted anyway, they could have small functional louvers pressed into their hood; Popular Mechanics magazine did this with a Honda Civic project car. I'll try to see if I can dig up the copy of that mag with details on who did it...

·
Registered
932 Posts
Hey, Twin Turbo. TNT Motorsports are the tuner of the monster 777hp. Dodge Viper. But I don't know how to contact them on the web. But I like that hood also. Those louvers are phat. I'm pretty sure it is almost exactly like the GSR Race cars.

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Import killer your the man! Thank you. now to find them... anyone know the phone number?

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i was looking through a JEGS mad and saw a hood for a mustang with the scoops on it the hood was tight and it woudl look sweet on a 6 i was going to ask do yallknow where u an buy scoops i dont want the huge ones i like the ones that look like the black widow hood on the civic, that style and that big let me know

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
hey guys i emailed carisma and told them about my idea about the black widow style hood for the 6 they said if they had enough orderes they would make one just email them or call them about it ask for chuck

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
if u like my idea coldnoodle said TC spoiler would make it for us i think it would look phat ass i think i shuld get one for m liek 100 cause of my idea haha the black widow hood is phat

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
Thats awesome...they had to be custom made from the originals. I would like to have some fiberglass fenders...drop some wieght.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
can soem do some photoshop work for me and put a black widow hood on a red 6 and see what is looks like, the hood that lots of hondas civic have on them but ti would sweet on a phat ass 6 what u think

1 - 16 of 16 Posts