Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know erebuni has an aftermarket hood.... but is there anywhere else with anything different? Post it if you know it...... Share the wealth.

·
Registered
357 Posts
s'aiight... anyways, other than carbon fiber hoods and the piece of shyt that erebuni offers, the only thing that you can get for your car is a piece of custom work. and believe me, if you get it custom done, you might as well just go ahead and get the latch molded in on it too... because if you're paying that much anyways, what's another $200? j/j

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Why did you call erebuni's a piece of shit? I know their Ground effects don't fit well....... but please don't say the same is true of hoods.

·
Registered
932 Posts
I don't know about you guys but I want a carbon fiber hood. Pretty bad! I wish somebody out there would donate their to copy and then at least 10 of us could get carbon fiber hoods for $400. I would donate mine but it is bent. Damn, little fender bender! I might see if I can get one at a junkyard mold in a couple of scoops and send it off.

·
Registered
357 Posts
i don't know about the quality of their hoods, but i do know that they are hella overpriced for just having a dinky little vent in it like that. if i'm going to pay the hundreds of hundreds for a hood like that, i'm going to get it custom like coldnoodle's or something... maybe even a little cooler.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts