Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was wondering how much horse power a 1995 MX6 LS would have, nothing has has been ugraded. I am getting ready to buy it off my stepmom once I sell my blazer. Unfortunatly, I do not have a picture on this computer, I will get one on the forum as soon as possible.

Maybe someone will tell me if I am getting a good deal on this car, or if I am getting ripped.

It is a 1995 MX6 LS, leather, am/fm stereo, remote entry, moon roof, a few door dings (feeaking people at the parking lot) 5 speed, 2.5 liter engine, 91,000 miles. Perfect condition besides the door dings. Brand new tires. (I will get a picture on this tomorrow)
She wants $3750 for it.

Also I would like to know about all the different MX6's I saw someone had an M-Edition and I had never heard of it. If someone could tell me about all the editions that would be awsome.

Anything you can tell me about my car would be greatly appricated. Also, I am looking for Corner Lenses for it. The front left corner lense is chiped.

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
164hp and 160lb/ft on the LS model, $3750 is not bad, i'll try to talk it down a little tho. There are 3 models, RS, LS and M-Edition, RS is the I4, LS and M-Edition are the V6's, and the M-Edition were limited made in 96. I have a M-Edition, the only different is that we got the aluminum door sill, all red tail lights, indash 3 disc changer, and all gold emblems.

If you are planning to modification the six, I wouldn't worry about the corner len, since you might wanna get a J-Spec later on as soon as you know what they are ;) But if you do want one, there are some auction on ebay that selling one corner len.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts