Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so the pic of the hot asian with perfect posture got me thinking....

I'm constantly running into hot girls with bad posture in NY. some are just a slouch, others are full on, keep it up and you'll be folded in half when you're old, slumps.

but there's no good way to tell a girl "you're awesomely hot.. but the slouch is a turn off"

nor is there a good way to suggest she improve her posture, unless you're already in deep enough where you can be comfortable to.

Call it a pet peeve - but especially when there are hot japanese school girls waiting for me somewhere, with perfect posture.... i just don't think i could be with a girl who slouches.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
I totaly understand where you are coming from. Youre best bet with the Jap. school girl thing is to get a half breed. Purubian so you get that nice ass.

From training I am always very aware of how I am sitting or holding my body.

so the pic of the hot asian with perfect posture got me thinking....

I'm constantly running into hot girls with bad posture in NY. some are just a slouch, others are full on, keep it up and you'll be folded in half when you're old, slumps.

but there's no good way to tell a girl "you're awesomely hot.. but the slouch is a turn off"

nor is there a good way to suggest she improve her posture, unless you're already in deep enough where you can be comfortable to.

Call it a pet peeve - but especially when there are hot japanese school girls waiting for me somewhere, with perfect posture.... i just don't think i could be with a girl who slouches.
No youre are weird. Men with high intelligence in general have high standards.

your [fizzle]ing weird.

Feen

·
Premium Member
18,203 Posts
The misuse of your and you're is greatly disturbing. You men of high intelligence might have wanted to pay attention during grammar lessons during your years of primary school.

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Thank's you're a dick. I know how to spell and use the english lang. Im lazy and often doing many things when I am typing. Its great when you work from home and you can have your AZN gf suck your dick while you work and type of this forum all at the same time.

The misuse of your and you're is greatly disturbing. You men of high intelligence might have wanted to pay attention during grammar lessons during your years of primary school.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pics or it didn't happen LOL

·
Premium Member
5,824 Posts
Well she is out and about right now but Ill see if she will stage a picture as a re inactment until then enjoy.

·
Its not butter?!!!!1
4,968 Posts
I'm sure there is a way to tell, and be complimenting while mentioning it, there has to be.
I dont know where to start though.
:shrug: hmm... that is a toughy.

·
Premium Member
10,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well, even if the person is told... slouching as an adult is indicative of a lifetime of bad habit of slouching.. so knowing won't win the battle for her.. she'll still have to change it for me to be interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts