Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

hotshot intake

577 views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  bigjeff 
#1 ·
Jorge or whoever, where did you get your hotshot intake from and how much did it cost? Also, did you notice any difference in performance or sound once it was installed? I was lookin at the hotshot webpage and it says that a full kit comes with a free filter. i don't know if this is true for mx-6 intakes or what. i'm bout to give them a call. if it don't come with a filter, what K&N part number do you order?

#2 ·
Hey. I got my hotshot intake from CB performance up in Cali. I would in no way get anything directly from Hotshot. From th epast calls that I've made to them regarding the headers, they seem unknowledgeable and inpatient. Plus they might charge you more than a regular vendor would. I don't have th enumber for CB Performance but I remember it cost me around $90 bucks shipped. As far as the cone filter, you can use any regular 3" cone filter you can get your hands on. I'm sorry, I don't have a part number for you. I recently bought an APC cone filter frm carparts.com for very cheap. Hope this helps.

#3 ·
and also...

I lived in ct for 20 years and have moved to PA for the last 2 years. But I'm always driving back and forth for holidays and whatever cause all my family still lives in CT and I have friends in Orange, NJ. So add me to the list of people that would be interested in doing some kind of mx6 event.

#5 ·
Holy crap!... I can't believe it..... Actually I remember back when Eddie was there that he told me that they were gonna be fading them away because of their shitty business relations. Anyway, in this case I would contact Hotshot and ask them for their authorized dealers.

Hotshot:(626) 303-0076

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.