Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok it seems like everyone has vanished off the face of the earth.Joe and I have been going to the probe meets and they are so fun.It would be really nice to see more 6er's at the meets.If you want me to inform you of a meet then please post and let me know.-Justin

·
Registered
66 Posts
my baby's kinda banged up and doesn't have many mods to represent, no show car - but if y'all are having a meet around Houston soon let me know and I'll try to show up. Plus I'd love to see what y'all have done w/ your 6's.

·
Premium Member
3,649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sestais said:
my baby's kinda banged up and doesn't have many mods to represent, no show car - but if y'all are having a meet around Houston soon let me know and I'll try to show up. Plus I'd love to see what y'all have done w/ your 6's.
I think we are planning to have a track meet in three weeks.Do you think you could make it out?Also I think a few of us will be getting together when I install my megasquirt.You are welcome to come to that to.-Justin

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
If anyone going to these meets has any 1st gens, i'd enjoy seeing them.

Mine is not worth showing off at all anymore. I'm looking for a clean replacement if anyone's selling their 2nd gen.

Anyone live over in the southwest side? I've seen a few nice ones by the Galleria and wonder if they're on the site.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Sestais come on out and enjoy and hang out, make some new friends and talk about cars and goof off with us. thats all we do basically, lol. its a blast.

Justin - i didnt know of a track meet, why didnt u tell me yesterday when i was at your house? too bad i wont have my new clutch installed yet. im still workin on getting a set of headers for cheap.

Darkpx3 - awesome, i went to waco like 2 months ago and hang out for a couple days, i went by tstc once with my car, i dont remember seein another one there, but i really didnt pay attention much, saw alot of celica's tho and mustangs, non of the celica's wanted to run, i tried running 2 of them, lol.

·
Registered
163 Posts
this is my first semester here since i just graduated from high school, my car is usually in the village oaks apartment with a car cover on :D since i usually have it in a garage but now since i don't have a garage i cover it up... :D if ur by next time swing by and say hi :D i live in 1004 apartment

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Darkpx3 said:
this is my first semester here since i just graduated from high school, my car is usually in the village oaks apartment with a car cover on :D since i usually have it in a garage but now since i don't have a garage i cover it up... :D if ur by next time swing by and say hi :D i live in 1004 apartment
Is this referring to my question about Galleria area 6's? Where is Village Oaks apartments?

Where are you going, UH?

·
Registered
163 Posts
naw mulder im talking about tstc in waco :p probably about 2 hour drive or so to houston? maybe more? so once i get my car running again and u guys have a meet i can come :D

·
Registered
66 Posts
alright, y'all just let me know where and when and I'll show up. Let me know about the track meet and when the Megasquirt is goin in. You can PM me or email me if i don't respond to a post on this thread. I could use some advice on the car anyway..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Djlockjaw80 said:
Ok it seems like everyone has vanished off the face of the earth.Joe and I have been going to the probe meets and they are so fun.It would be really nice to see more 6er's at the meets.If you want me to inform you of a meet then please post and let me know.-Justin
my car will be back with a new klze, hotshot headers, intake, nx express 75shot, and much more })... ill be ready to go out and have a good time when its done... and a track night sounds even better... :smokin: yall just dont be mad when im spanking yall with a body kit, 19's and a system.... :ewink:
-andrew

·
Banned
420 Posts
i wont be mad if you beat me, ill give u props, but u also have to look tho, im running high 14's with an intake and 165k original miles on my engine and transmission, lol.

nah, come on out and have a blast and enjoy your self, thats all we care. come and have fun.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts