Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all you Houston MX-6 and 626 owners. I would like to invite you ladies and gentlemen to come out to Miami Subs on Westheimer (just outside the Beltway on the west side) this Saturday night (11/18/00) at 10 pm. A few Houston Probe owners are getting to gether and we would love to have you all out, after all we do share the same drive trains, at least on the 2nd generation models.

Thanks,

[Edited by BryanPendleton on 11-17-2000 at 05:35 PM]

·
Registered
268 Posts
My folks are in Houston, so I make it out there every now and then for a visit. Let me know when you have another (can't make it this weekend) and I'll try and get down there.
Beach.
'91 GT.

G

·
During the wee?

Hey man I come down there a couple times during the week for my work. I work off savoy drive with the two Wells Fargo buildings there. I always take the Hilcroft exit and I think I have run into Westhiemerrd a few time visiting clients. I will let you know when I am coming down next time and maybe we could meet and talk about our cars after work.

Later yo,

·
Registered
28 Posts
It was a great time. After we met up at Miami Subs we went out to the races. Didnt really see anything special though that night except Eric and his kl03 beat Wes and his klze. We are all still pretty confused about the whole thing. I lost to a z24 cavalier :( but oh well. It was a horrible launch and Im making excuses right now... :D Anyway we would definitly love to see any and all of you MX6ers next time. We will meet again on 12/16/00. Hope your there!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.