Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup guys. I am going to hold a meet this Saturday August 25th at around 11:00 PM. The meet is going to be in the parking lot of the old office max on westheimer right after beltay 8 going east. Here is a map of the location

http://mapquest.com/cgi-bin/ia_find...FM+CE&+IF[email protected][email protected]+E.vq7;2&pcat=&zlgif.x=1

Open it in a new window or it wont work.

Thats the arial photo. Click on the street map button to see that. I want a good turnout this time. I already got 4 6's down for the meet. I wanna see more. Post names and numbers if you are comin.

·
Registered
28 Posts
sorry

Hey man, I am at school now but I wish I could come to the meet. I will be home memorial weekend if you want to try something but if not thats cool. I will make the next one.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm in

Change in plans, I am going to come back to Houston this weekend so I will be there! How many 6es will be going? Hope there will be lots. see you [email protected]

·
Registered
172 Posts
damnit....i wish i had read this post yesterday morning when i was on. i'm brand new to the houston area (currently attending the ghetto U of H). i was out at westheimer checking out the scene from about 10pm to 5 am last night. i saw a couple sixes... well anytime you guys wanna meet ill be in for it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
indeglow

Hey 2fast, What is that website that you told me to go to for the indeglows that you have?

·
Registered
28 Posts
2FAST

2fast- I can't get the extention for your LCD's, sorry man, also I think that I am going to put the LCD's that I have back into my visors, sorry, I think you got a good deal on the other one, try to get another one for that price I don't think that you can't beat that Sorry man.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts