·
Registered
216 Posts
hey man I in for a meet in houston! set it up ill be there

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, i know it wont be for this weekend. Everything is ****ing flooded down here. And my car is at the shop. It better not be flooded at the shop. Anyways, lets shoot for like sometime next week. I dunno if you guys work or are in school. Someone post dates. I would prefer Friday.

·
Registered
216 Posts
to be honest the only day good for me would be a sunday since i dont work that day or sat. night since it takes me about 4 hours to drive down there I would appreciate it if you could tell me ahead of time,, thanks,
carlos
fort worth,tx

·
Registered
375 Posts
Cool

Im up for a meet. Man this sucks, I was at World Import Challenge yesturday, and it has been cancelled for today and Sunday. Friday racing was actully cool, no rain fell until 6 pm. I almost got stuck at Baytown. We left at 5:30, and my friend left the track at 6. Man I feel sorry for him, his Neon R/T was doing good yesturday, pulling 14.1 down the 1/4 mile, and his car got flooded in. I also heard alot of the race/show cars got ruined cause it also started flooding at the track. I HATE RAIN!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
hey i'd be intrested in meeting up w/ you guys also.... anytime is good for me..... but i think the best time to meet up would be on sat night down on westiemer in the funcoland parking lot where all the imports meet now.... but if yall have any other ideas im sure ill still be in for the meet.... let me know.... later

·
Premium Member
3,965 Posts
Hello!!!!!

Sorry guys, I would have gone to the meet will yall also but my Mx6 drowned in the flood on my B-DAY:mad: Pissed me off. Anyway, I'll get a replacement mx6 and catch up with you all when meeting.

Laters

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, I am going to set a time and place. I want people to show up at this meet. Saturday night. Around 9:00 pm. The place will be either the shopping center next to the Super K-Mart on whesteimer or if someone has a better place in mind go for it. Please respond if you are going.

·
Registered
76 Posts
ill be there but probaly not until 10:30 or so.... so stick around.... for the love of god... lets please have some 2nd gen mx6's out there that have some decent modifications on them.... later

·
Registered
375 Posts
Sorry I wasnt there, my car overheated all the way to H, my cooling fan switch got fried. I'll be out this Saturday for sure. How was it last night?

·
Registered
76 Posts
sorry guys.... but i didnt make it out there sat b/c on the way out there while i was on westiemer on the way to kmart i came up on a probe w/ an exhast and we raced ... but right after the race i got the pleasure of seeing some blue and red lights flashing behind me... this killed my night.. i got a ticket for racing/acceleration contest... but the good news is i didnt get clocked on his radar so maybe i can play this off w/ my parents and it will be a reduced fine hopefully and also that i won my race.... so right after i got the ticket i had lost my mood and i went home a sulked around the rest of the night... maybe ill make it out there next sat... sorry about this past sat... hope to see yall out there soon.... later
-andy-

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
saturday night

well i was out friday night around 1-2 no 6's were out there hopefully we'll see some tonite , gene hope to see ya clown some cars haha

·
Registered
76 Posts
ill be at the kamat and funco land parking lot tonight around 10:30 or so.....if any one is out there stop by and say whats up... my name is andy... later

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey guys i just got my mx6 and i'm into meeting up somewhere, i know that 2fast goes every sat. to the parkinglot at k-mart on whesteimer and dunvale but it was kind of long ago that you tried to meet up the last time. I wanted to know if there is any other plans. i wont be able to go today but i'll be there next week i'm trying to get some ideas on how and where to fix my car up.:cool:

·
Registered
30 Posts
hey yall just curious but is there any MX-6ers from san antonio in here?...and how would i be able to be able to be invitied to any meets ....i have been coming to this web site for like 5 months but just now set up a user id....have a 4 cyl mx6 '94 .....no mods just use racing fuel every now and then...only mods though are pioneer sound sytem...head unit....front and read 3-way 6x8s 1" tweeeter in the dash.,...2 150 watt pioneer amps....one 10 pioneer sub...and one jbl 300 watt sub amp

1 - 20 of 21 Posts