Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok... i live in houston and i always see yall talking on here about meeting and so on and so forth but nothing ever really happens... we NEED to get together...if someone has a sugestion on when and where to meet im in... let me know.... also im with the crew ASAA RACING and i know that they have had a couple tight mx6's come in there and get shit done... i was wondering who has been working w/ them b/c i know at least one of them has a body kit and alot of other modifications... i would really like to meet and check out this car.... anyways... if yall want to meet lets do this and get together... well im outta here... later
-andy-
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
meet

i mean its not that hard to get a meet in, just gotta be willin to trade aim/numbers. its pretty simple after u are able to talk in a direct format instead of a forum. neways i would meet up but i actually got into a minor fender bender and broke my left turnin light

·
Registered
64 Posts
hey you all i realy want to set a meeting i dont really now much about computers and shi t but im willing to give out my phone # so if you want just e-mail me at [email protected] and i will reply you whit my phone #so we can set up a place for a meeting....:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts