Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mine is 3.72 cubic feet. My port area is somewhere around 110 square inches. It's tunned SUPER low and works very well with my car's setup, however, I will caution, use lots and lots of brown bread sound dampener/ anti-resonnance material when installing. This box configuration also protects against theft; being as you have to remove the front seats, rear seat, and pratically remove the rear dash to get the box in or out. This was my idea since my last stereo (Kicker 15" L7 and ZR1000 & ZR 460 were stolen in under 15 min with no problems). Pics are at My Website Let me know what you think.

P.S. Car is for sale (without the stereo, of course) for $3,800 It's a '93 LS with 94,500 miles, brand new transmission with only 13,000 miles on it. The belts and water pump are being replaced as we speak, so the motor is in pretty much IMMACULATE shape being as I don't try and be as fast as I am loud. Email me if you're interested in a car that's set up for dominating your area one-woofer circut.Loud_MX6

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.