Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey jorge, how bout we set up some cones in the meadowlands and do laps, hehe.
just wondering if you know anywhere around to do the 1/4 mile thing. never tried it and am curious.

hr

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Hey man... a meet would definitely be awesome. However, we should wait till next spring and see if we get mre people from the north east to sign up and be avaliable for a meet. As far as autocrossing or anything like that in an empty parking lot... totally illegal without the permission of the owner of the lot and a permit from the town... believe me, I checked. However, next spring, I'll definitely get something started and will let everyone here know. Let me know where you're at and perhaps we can have a mini meet to snap some pics or whatever.

Ohh and the closest place around here to race the 1/4 mile, is Englishtown. The season is almost over so I'd hurry if you wanna do it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i know, it's illegal just to set up cones anywhere, hehe, just a thought. Maybe somebody will have a big sale or fair and we'll piggyback an autocross or something with em. I'll think about Englishtown next year maybe. I'll be around then. Any mazdaspeed dealers around here? Just wondering.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts