Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,

in this site i've seen some really cool gauge covers. i 'm pretty sure they/u didn't buy them so how did u make them. i've heard of scanning the originals in the computer and customizing the pic, is that the way to go? if so, what kind of glue would u use to keep it from peeling? well if anybody has done this or knows how if u could give me some steps and tips, thanks

john

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Errr... Did I get you right now???

Do you mean gauges or really the cover where all the gauges are? I´m a bit weak with english but if you do mean how to make gauges, check out "my mx-6 is lamborghini blue". I have put some tips for making gauges in that. You´ll find it under Pic Post section on the bulletin boards. Hope I got you right and hope this gives you some info.

Mici

·
Boostaholic
2,029 Posts
Oh yeah and check out my photo album too. You´ll find pics of my gauges and scanned images for 4 cyl auto trans Mx-6. Easy to make them fit 6 cyl or manual trans.

Mici

·
Registered
127 Posts
gauge scan

Does anyone have the scanned image from their gauges??? If so I can post it on my website so everyone can get at it. That those who want to do the gauge overlay only have to take their dash apart once.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts