Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how do i put a picture of my car on here???? i can't find the option to insert the pic in the post anywhere. please help!!!!!

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have been trying for 3 months to figure this out, and I finally did(with some help:)) What you do is go to your pic where it is posted on the net and get the properties. Come back here and post a new topic, the do this: [ img ]httpwhateverthelocationis[ /img ] and it should work. But don't have spaces when you use the []'s! I'm no expert, but hopefully that came out for you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the pic isn't posted on the web, its just a pic that i have scanned on my computer. how do i get it on here???????????

·
Registered
318 Posts
You need soem place to host it. You can't use pictures on your Hard Dr1ive. Upload it to Geocities or something.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
try photos.yahoo.com

·
Registered
4,302 Posts
I wish we could make it easier

but we dont have bandwidth enough for hosting many pictures. In the near future, each member will be allowed to upload a single picture of thier car. I hope to be able to do more than that later. But right now we are already using than our 4 Gigabytes of alloted bandwidth per month. We are moving the site to a new server eary next month and will allow a single picture shortly after that.

For now, like some of the posts have stated, you have to find a place to host the picture first then you can embed it into any post by using the img vbCode. You can read more about using vbCodes here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts