Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just modified one of my jdm integra side skirts to fit on the car. What do you think? Do you think it will do til I locate some ms ones..lol

They ended up being an inch too short, but I'm just going to put my splash guard on and cover it up.

Heather

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, I know it isnt much, but I can lower it a little more. I just have it propped up. I'm going to have all of it painted the same color as the car when I have it painted graphite gray pearl.

Heather

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
um thanks. they are flat and black and are made of plastic..so what is your point? I should just have this thread deleted. I figured no one would like them. hahaha

·
Registered
136 Posts
hey heather... i guess it doesnt look to bad right now.. i think the black is throwing it off.. once its all painted one color i think it will look good... just my opinion.. aniwaze just wondering if you have any pics of your 99 ranger... would love to see some.. just picked up a brand new 2004 ranger myself.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
i like subtle little changes like this becasue who else has done this? it makes the car your own and even if you can barely tell.. it's still different

i've always loved what you do heather.. what are the other plans for the car?

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys, I appreciate your kind words.

I finally found two matching tires on ebay for my rims so I have all four now and will have them mounted on the car within the week. That should improve the look a little. I will be doing that vr4 brake upgrade this weekend, hopefully. After that, I'm getting the prd rear brake upgrade and buying some protege ms rear calipers to go with the prd setup. After that, paint and then waiting on the tein suspension setup. I have alot planned, but I have to get my brakes done soon, they wobble horribly right now..haha...that's why I dont drive it. It's hard to drive the six when there's a Mazda3 in the driveway too...lol...lots of fun to drive.

·
Registered
398 Posts
Heather, do you notice if your 3 pulls to the left at all? My moms does and another guy i know who had a rental 3 said it pulled to the left. BTW the new six is lookin NICE. going to be very subtle. and cant wait for the big brake systems and teins

·
Banned
2,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hmmm...havent noticed it pulling to the left, but my husband said he has noticed it before but he thinks it is the road cause it will do it on one road and not another.

·
Registered
300 Posts
Just when I think you may have run out of ideas, you get another one. I just thought that after reading about your new sides, then the Mitsu calipers.

Keep up the great work as usual and you may end up with the most original 6.

_Chris_

·
Registered
6,447 Posts
pretty darn subtle to say the least Heather. However that seems to be the look your going for on this one so :tup: form me, can't wait to see those wheels mounted and more importantly a fresh coat of Graphite!

·
Registered
658 Posts
As for looks, nothing special in my opinion :shrug: Very "simple" esthetically. But after getting a full bodykit myself and several other exterior mods...if you got snow in winter don't do it! I can't freakin use my car in winter, had to get a 2nd car, not worth it at all.

Look-wise people should keep it simple and go for performance if they want to mod their MX6.

So choice-wise I give Heather a 2 :tup:!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts