Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I just got my angel eyes and I was wondering if you can buy some colored halo rings for the lights. Please don't tell me any do it your self things beacause I honestly do know anything about cars.
Thanks a lot for any help
Ronnie

·
Registered
271 Posts
the only way that you can alter the color of the halos from the hyper whiteish blue to anything else is a do it yourself mod. they dont have kits out there for it cause the color in them now is the only color that is 50 state D.O.T. approved. anything else runs the risk of getting you pulled by the donut eaters....

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
yeah, you def need to check the legality of the color you want to change the halos to. other than that, it SHOULD be just a simple led replacement, just like if you hyperwhite led blew (which it never should)

·
Registered
105 Posts
yo, i have the lights w/halo and i was wondering the same thing. but doesn't Matrix GR motorsports make the angle eye projectors?
-jestermx6-

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hey, I am pretty sure that ABS Dynamics makes the angel eyes for the mx6 but Matrix GR Motorsports Inc. does make angel eyes and in this months issue of Super Street they have an add saying they sell 7 color angel eye projectors and angel eye fog lamps. You should check out their website www.tunedbymatrix.com to see about it though. Hope I helped. Later.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts