Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen the Weapon R in car mags but I still havent seen it in a 1st gen MX6. I have a 90mx6 gt. I want to get one for my car, but I don't know how it looks.

Could any one post a pic of there Weapon R installed under the hood to help me make up my mind.

·
Registered
405 Posts
i have a pic posted on my web-site of one installed on a 2nd gen probe. just click on the "95 probe gt for sale". and if you want to see what the filter looks like installed check under my mods page. mine isnt a weapon r, but you will get the idea.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks SMACHAN! Looks good. I would still like to see one on an MX6. I know there almost the same but I there is any one out there with an 1st gen 6. I'm still interested to see it.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I had the weapon R filter, but I got rid of it in favor of a K&N drop in filter. I like the K&N much better, I ran a duct to the front to get cold air, so it works muck better than the weapon R that was sucking up all the hot, underhood air. Plus, the weapon R was WAY overpriced, and I had to dremel away some of the adapter plate in order for it to fit correctly. It was not worth half the cash that I spent on it and I wish that I had never bought it. I sold it to a friend of mine with an Acura Legend, and it sure does sound sweet on his car:) No good on the MX-6, though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts