Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
737 Posts
Hey dutch, how hard(expensive) would it be to get a full set of yellow/red tails? Yellow on top, red on bottom, all 3 pieces? I see you just had a middle section hauled away. I'm really digging the tails on your guys' car. Let me know what it might take and I'll let you know, I may even be able to get the sts we talked about as part of the deal.
On a side note, I'd hate to get my ride towed in your neighborhood. lol:E Help, my roof.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
weekends

Hey Dutch, seems like tearing "6"s apart is pleasurable to you !
Pulling out all of those FE3 DOHC motors is probably making you some spare cash for your labor of love for the "6".

Your old faithful red one looks good with that grill and built in fogs.

Had to chuckle about the one old rusty red sedan that appeared to be similar to our stateside Buicks out of the 1980's. Sorta beating all of the odds of survival. Just plain ugly !

Good hearing from ya, keep busy enjoying your weekends !
Laterz........

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
Looks like fun:(

Is it illegal where you live to have cars like that sitting on the side of the road?? I know it is here, it just depends on how long it sits and if someone complains.

Right now Ive got my friends car sitting infront of my house waiting for the engine swap (need the engine) Its under a tarp though, but its been there for about a month and 1 week

I want a set of those tails too:D

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the car was stripped in the garage...i had it pulled when i knew the wrecker came to pick it up.
normally its not allowed to do so....expecially when u dont have papers from the car ahum.....:eek:

i have 2 sets of tails available including the middle plate.
let me know guys and they are sent.

·
Registered
3,432 Posts
ask and ye shall receive

Frank;
Ya oughta pulled the spoiler and rims also !

·
Registered
9,228 Posts
It looks like he pulled off the 3 wheels but that last one must have been needed to move it around. It looks a little beat up but the tires look new.

the spoiler should have been pulled, looks a little beat also

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
the spoiler was totally wasted, the middle part was torn.
and about the rim. it looked like it was driven on it while the nuts werent thightened..the holes were oval...so not worth keeping it. even for a spare it was too bad.
but all 4 (5) tires were like allmost new..like 6mm thread on it.

·
Registered
737 Posts
hey Dutch, you've got a pm.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
I'm still gonna come accross the ocean and hijack that grille.
Gotta love it man, the car looks soo good with that grille.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts