Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to a drs apt. the other day and saw a beat up lx with a ZKW light grille. Just wondering how many others have seen them here in the states.

Here is a pic from FE3t's site of his.

·
Registered
381 Posts
yo get me a set :(... how much would it run to get shipped here to US or is thier a chance to find one lol

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
wtf? dude...thats so ill! I want one. Where you get them?

·
Registered
440 Posts
hmmm i think theyre ugly, but its a great grill to make a good looking grill (cut everything out exept the frame) my part car got that grill on it, but the grill was a litle broken, so i`m defently going to modify that one to be a nice one, not that ugly one with lights...

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I've had a set i bought off ebay.de Brand new with extra yellow fogs(though those are ooogaly)...ive had them for almost 3 years

-Eric

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
... man pass some of those drugs this way... cause yall must be smokin something to think those look good lol...

it looks like somebody poked nostrils between the eyes... i can see the 6 driving around with pants up to its nipples and suspenders

"did i do that??"

sorry tired and thats the first time ive seen those things

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
... man pass some of those drugs this way... cause yall must be smokin something to think those look good lol...

it looks like somebody poked nostrils between the eyes... i can see the 6 driving around with pants up to its nipples and suspenders

"did i do that??"

sorry tired and thats the first time ive seen those things
Everybody has there own opinion. I like them ;)

·
Premium Member
1,032 Posts
yeah im just joking guys im not insulting i was just tired and urkel was the first thing in my head. as always to each his own

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
i've seen different colored versions of the zkw grill which is like the one in the red and black car but i've never seen a different style one, could be that it is, but i wonder maybe yours was modified from that grill.

got any pics of the other ones you've seen?

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
They were 3 Styles. PFL, FL and the FL with the mesh (from the coupe). The one with the mesh is even more rare than the others.

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
i figured if it was a zkw it was probably a rare version, well that's cool, you should paint it black for now and install it see how it looks on the car, if i ever get one i want the other one without the mesh, i think it goes better with the car.

btw where'd u read all that info on the zkw's?

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
I always want to vomit when i see them.

I love rare random parts for the 6 since collectively if you had them all you would the most oober, wired hell, technological demon on the face of the earth.

ZKW lights, Erebuni kit, headlight washers, euro lights, and a capella insignia.......now we're talking lol.

·
Banned
2,630 Posts
I always want to vomit when i see them.

I love rare random parts for the 6 since collectively if you had them all you would the most oober, wired hell, technological demon on the face of the earth.

ZKW lights, Erebuni kit, headlight washers, euro lights, and a capella insignia.......now we're talking lol.
So far i have ZKW Grill, Headlight washer, Euro Tail Lights, side front fender blinker, Digital Dash. Ill pass on the Body kits nasty shit. :lol:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
So far i have ZKW Grill, Headlight washer, Euro Tail Lights, side front fender blinker, Digital Dash. Ill pass on the Body kits nasty [shizzle]. :lol:
.........I think you may want to take a break. I'm not sure whats left to add.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts