Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What can we do if we have a kit on our car and it snows lots? If its molded on like the Shogun are we screwed? Also, I heard that you don't have to mold on the TC kit, is that right? What about that other one, the 'invader'??? Is it molded or not? If its not molded then how difficult is it to take off? Would it be practical to do so for winter? DOES ANYONE HAVE A KIT AND HAVE A COUPLE FEET OF SNOW OUT THERE???
Thanks all.
Cya.
Claeren.
--------------
Canadian '93LS

P.S. I am going to post this in the general post too.

·
Registered
175 Posts
NO Problem,

There's a guy here in the Peg, and he's got a Shogun kit. However, he still has the stock 93 rimes, springs and struts off his 4-Litre MX-6. During the last remaining days of Fall, he puts on his old gear which raises the car to stock hight. He told me that he never has any problems in winter. The only thing is that he washes his car once a week during the winter months to keep the salt from getting in through the side skirt and eating away at the paint! But, that's it dude. Just make sure you keep the stock parts to highten the ride during winter! About washing the car however, I wash mine about 1 every 2 weeks just because. I keep my car in the best possible shape which is what everyone should do really.
I have gotten some Intrax springs that will lower my car almost 2 inches but i am going to keep the old springs for the winter months! My plan is to get the same rims and same kit that JPMX6GT's has on his car. "It's a Beautifal thing" as any gangster would say. I love that car to death! Anyway, done enough chatting, I'll talk to you all soon!
Later,

[Edited by JDean55 on 01-31-2001 at 12:40 PM]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts