Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello i just purchased a a 93 mx6 with 4 banger(actually i got it yesterday). I found this website and i was in awe. I saw all the mods for this car and im very impressed. This is my first car and i want to make it look dope. I was interested in the erebuni #44. How much all together would it be to get myself one of those?

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
The advertized price from Erebuni is $707.00, however, you CAN find them cheaper. What you need to do is call Erebuni and ask them for a list of their distributors in your area. Then call them up and tell the first distributor that Erebunigave you their number because they can get the kit for cheaper. Get their price and call the next distributor. Tell them the price that the 1st distributor told you minus a few bucks and see if they can do any better. Then just keep calling and calling until you can;t go any more and you have th elowest price available.

Just FYI, I got the kit for $565, I picked it up from their factory myself to avoid shipping. Ohh, and I have the "special kit" so that's why the price might have been that low.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts