Mazda MX-6 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to part ways with my MX6. I really love that car but I am sick of all the money i had to put in it b/c i got ripped off by a dealer. Anyway in is a Yellow 1993 LS V6 with 93000 miles. I replaced the tranny and tires 1000 miles ago. I just put new brakes on, resurfaced the rotors, totally cleaned out the brake lines, and replaced the master cylinder on saturday. I have 2 sets of mats and the interior is super clean, it has never been smoked in. On the driverside rear wheel well, there is one really small dent which is about the size of a dime cut in fourths. The paint is not chipped or dulled. I have a Kenwood CD player. Oh yeah, the leather seats have the normal wear. So how much should I sell my car for?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, I have talked to a bunch of people who know cars and personally know my car as well. They said that I should sell it for about 4,500. I had previously wanted to sell it for 3,800, but a guy who was interested in buying it asked me why I was selling it for so low, that is when i decided to jack up the price.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
i would set the price at about 4500 and expect to get about 3,800 depending on where you live, people dont keep in mind where you live, I kno i had my heart set on a six but it took me a while to find one in good shape in my area. so of course im gonna have to pay more cause there harder to find in my area (paid 4k btw)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, a six like this is pretty rare around where I live as I have only seen about 5 in my city. Where ever I go, people are always giving me thumbs up, and MY CAR IS STOCK!!!! People as me all the time "What kind of car is that?". I forgot to mention that mine is the only V6 i have ever seen in my area.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
yeah you should definatly have a starting price of about 4500 maybe more esspecially if your interior is in good shape(ie leather if you have it looks good) and expext to get about 4k for the car easy, theres a deallership neer me that wants 7k for a 95ls w/150k miles! and my uncle who ownes a car dealership couldnt beleve i only paid 4k for my car. when it comes to the six i've found where you are in the country means huge price differences so if its rare in nc sell for as much as you get and import another from someplace where there cheaper (like florida:D )

1 - 8 of 8 Posts