Mazda MX-6 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking into replacing my motor/tranny mounts because not too long ago my front motor mount broke. I thought that was kind of weird but anyway I replaced it with another one that i had. Still the engine seemed like it rocked a lot more than I remember.

So this weekend, i was putting on new tires on my rims and changing the oil and thought I will take a look at the mounts and see how they are holding up. I looked at the front, not bad everything looks ok. I go to the back mount, 1 bolt half way in and the other two on the bottom are completely gone. I have replaced the exhaust on this car not too long ago and never noticed., maybe this is why my flex pipe broke also :shrug: Glad it didnt rip anything else apart. Now to find some bolts to put in there, dont have any. So i cant get my car back for another week as it sits on my hoist with no tires and now needing bolts ( I work away from my home), i was disheartened and couldnt work on the tires anymore because I wouldnt be able to drive it anyway.

I did an mtx swap awhile ago so i either missed the bolts or didnt tighten them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts